Are you hoping to have a little more time to yourself now that school is starting up again? I rounded up 9 creative ideas for decorating and organizing your home from last week’s Fun In Functional link party, so if you’re looking for some great projects to tackle, look no further!
Please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below can’t be pinned using the Pin It button; to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial.
DIY Nursery Wall Art from Domestic Superhero
Coat Closet Turned Office Space from Fynes Designs
DIY Craft Table from de Jong Dream House
Painted Hallway Table from OPC The Better Half
Before & After Kitchen Renovation Tour from Now At Home Mom
Painted Grey Changing Table from Southern Color
Built In Stamp Storage from Planned In Pencil
DIY Dresser Shelf from Glitter Glue & Paint
Quick And Easy Air Freshener from I Gotta Try That…
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the footer! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s Creative Ideas roundup, stop by Friday morning and link up to the next Fun In Functional link party!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Homemade Wassail Recipe In The Slow Cooker - October 16, 2017
- 22 DIY Toddler Halloween Costumes - October 13, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #194 - October 12, 2017
- FREE Green Cleaning Concentrates Kit From Grove Collaborative - October 10, 2017
- Homemade Pumpkin Butter Recipe In The Slow Cooker - October 9, 2017