Welcome to The Fun In Functional, the weekly link party hosted on Practically Functional!
If you’re new here, I throw this party once a week on Wednesdays. It’s a place for you to see some awesome projects and find some inspiration. And if you’re a blogger, you can link up any projects you’ve been working on for the past week and show off your creativity!
Please support the blogging community by clicking through to these projects if you find something that interests you. Your visits are important to the bloggers who share their work here! If you link up to the party this week, comment on a few other blogs as well. There’s no downside to networking with other bloggers and finding new ideas!
Last week’s most popular project was Take Care Of Your Pennies shared on Auntie Em’s Guide To Life:
And here are a few of my favorite projects from last week. Check them out!
What a fun gift idea!
This is so gorgeous, and I love those beads!
Yum, this sounds great, and it’s in a bread bowl! Bread bowls are the best!
Ok, these are the cutest things I’ve ever seen! (I kinda wanna make a pair for myself for our trip to Disneyworld… :-p)
I love hot chocolate, and adding orange to it sounds amazing!
This sounds so delicious! I never would have thought to put Snickers in a fruit salad, but OMG yum!
Love it! Now if only I had an extra closet so I could do this too.
If you’re taking pictures of something small, a lightbox is a great way to help you get great pictures!
These felt penguins are so adorable! She made one to represent each member of her family, aww! (She includes a template too!)
Congrats everyone! If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the sidebar!
On to this week’s party!
Just a few guidelines to keep it fun, friendly, and fair:
- Please, no etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc. And no posts you have linked up before, we want to see your new stuff!
- Follow Practically Functional so you never miss a party!
- Help spread the news by grabbing a link party button from the sidebar!
- Comment on at least 2 other posts. We all love new visitors, comments, and link party love!
- HAVE FUN!
I will be featuring a few of my favorite projects each week, so by linking up you are giving me permission to do so. I will also be pinning my favorite projects and features to my Pinterest boards, so be sure to follow along there to see all the crafty goodness.
Link up any crafts, tutorials, tips and tricks, ideas, recipes, DIY projects (any project really!) that you have been working on recently that you want to share!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 10 Delicious Summer Berry Recipes! - April 17, 2014
- Simple Backyard Decorating Ideas: Paint A Birdhouse! - April 16, 2014
- Decorate A Watering Can: Boring To Fabulous In Just 10 Minutes! - April 14, 2014
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party – No. 15 - April 11, 2014
- 10 Creative Easter Egg Decorating Ideas - April 10, 2014