Welcome to The Fun In Functional, the weekly link party hosted on Practically Functional!
If you’re new here, I throw this party once a week on Wednesdays. It’s a place for you to see some awesome projects and find some inspiration. And if you’re a blogger, you can link up any projects you’ve been working on for the past week and show off your creativity!
Please support the blogging community by clicking through to these projects if you find something that interests you. Your visits are important to the bloggers who share their work here! If you link up to the party this week, comment on a few other blogs as well. There’s no downside to networking with other bloggers and finding new ideas!
Last week’s most popular project was this Tree Of Thanks shared on The Simple Things:
And here are a few of my favorite projects from last week. Check them out!
Look how cool this is! Lisa turned a thrift store purse into an awesome camera bag!
How cute is this little banner! It’s the perfect way to decorate your front door and make your house number more visible!
Not only did Kaitlin make this hat out of a sweater, but she hand-stitched all of those sequins onto it! Amazing!
Korma is my favorite Indian sauce, so I’m super excited to try this!
Yum! I’m always a fan of 20 minute meals, especially when they sound delicious!
These are super fun, and they can be as fancy or casual as you want!
Guys, you HAVE TO go check out this pantry! It’s totally gorgeous, and it has a library ladder in it. A library ladder!!!
I love creamed corn, and this recipe looks totally delicious!
Look how happy this wreath is! My tastes are usually more muted, but I absolutely love this wreath. It’s so fun!
I love the idea of making tiny boxes out of Christmas cards! It’s a great way to hold onto those cards for a little longer, and tiny boxes are always awesome!
Congrats everyone! If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the “Grab A Button” tab at the top of the sidebar!
On to this week’s party!
Just a few guidelines to keep it fun, friendly, and fair:
- Please, no etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc. And no posts you have linked up before, we want to see your new stuff!
- Follow Practically Functional so you never miss a party!
- Help spread the news by grabbing a link party button from the “Grab A Button” tab at the top of the sidebar!
- Comment on at least 2 other posts. We all love new visitors, comments, and link party love!
- HAVE FUN!
I will be featuring a few of my favorite projects each week, so by linking up you are giving me permission to do so.
I will also be pinning my favorite projects and features to my Pinterest boards, so be sure to follow along there to see all the crafty goodness.
Link up any crafts, tutorials, tips and tricks, ideas, recipes, DIY projects (any project really!) that you have been working on recently that you want to share!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Make Homemade Chapstick - April 19, 2014
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party – No. 16 - April 18, 2014
- 10 Delicious Summer Berry Recipes! - April 17, 2014
- Simple Backyard Decorating Ideas: Paint A Birdhouse! - April 16, 2014
- Decorate A Watering Can: Boring To Fabulous In Just 10 Minutes! - April 14, 2014