Welcome to The Fun In Functional, the weekly link party hosted on Practically Functional!
If you’re new here, I throw this party once a week on Wednesdays. It’s a place for you to see some awesome projects and find some inspiration. And if you’re a blogger, you can link up any projects you’ve been working on for the past week and show off your creativity!
Thanks a ton to everyone who linked something up last week. We had over 100 projects shared!!!
Please support the blogging community by clicking through to these projects if you find something that interests you. Your visits are important to the bloggers who share their work here! If you link up to the party this week, comment on a few other blogs as well. There’s no downside to networking with other bloggers and finding new ideas!
Last week’s most popular project was a no-sew basket liner tutorial shared on Domestic Superhero:
And here are a few of my favorite projects from last week. Check them out!
Yum! JM has been wanting to try making beer bread for a long time now, so I’m excited for this recipe!
Look how pretty these guys are! I’m just using boring plastic rings right now, these would be so much better!
Amy is a huge Ravens fan, so the wreath is in those colors to show their support. But even if you aren’t a Ravens fan, look how gorgeous this wreath is!
These sticky buns look so yummy!
How cute are these “Deviled” eggs?! And I bet they’re delicious too
Speaking of cute, check out these mice! I love that they were made out of acorns! The site is in Dutch, but Google will translate for you
And the third adorable project in a row, so much cute! Just look at that tutu and little hair bow!
This pasta sounds DELICIOUS!
Pumpkin snicker-doodles crossed with soft sugar cookies? Yes please!
My dad and I used to make apple pies all the time, but we never thought to make them pretty like this. I love it!
Congrats everyone! If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the “Grab A Button” tab at the top of the sidebar!
On to this week’s party!
Just a few guidelines to keep it fun, friendly, and fair:
- Please, no etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc. And no posts you have linked up before, we want to see your new stuff!
- Follow Practically Functional so you never miss a party!
- Help spread the news by grabbing a link party button from the “Grab A Button” tab at the top of the sidebar!
- Comment on at least 2 other posts. We all love new visitors, comments, and link party love!
- HAVE FUN!
I will also be pinning my favorite projects and features to my Pinterest boards, so be sure to follow along there to see all the crafty goodness.
Link up any crafts, tutorials, tips and tricks, ideas, recipes, DIY projects (any project really!) that you have been working on recently that you want to share!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 8 Simple And Delicious Cupcake Recipes - April 24, 2014
- The Seedlings Have Sprouted! - April 23, 2014
- 49 Flower Crafts For Spring! - April 22, 2014
- How To Use A Silhouette Cameo: Heat Transfer Vinyl - April 21, 2014
- How To Make Homemade Chapstick - April 19, 2014