Welcome to The Fun In Functional, the weekly link party hosted on Practically Functional!
If you’re new here, I throw this party once a week on Wednesdays. It’s a place for you to see some awesome projects and find some inspiration. And if you’re a blogger, you can link up any projects you’ve been working on for the past week and show off your creativity!
Please support the blogging community by clicking through to these projects if you find something that interests you. Your visits are important to the bloggers who share their work here! If you link up to the party this week, comment on a few other blogs as well. There’s no downside to networking with other bloggers and finding new ideas!
And here are a few of my favorite projects from last week. Check them out!
So cute! That little hat is my favorite part!
Yum! I love whoopie pies and these are perfect for fall!
What a cool idea! I love that they’re completely flat and that you can make them in whatever colors you want!
I just love these! You can decorate a plate however you want, for any holiday or event!
These brownies look absolutely amazing, I can’t wait to try them!
Look how cool this scarf is! Totally looks like a jellyfish and I love it!
I really like that weathered wood look!
Pumpkin martini?! Yum!
Pumpkin chai lattes are my favorite fall drink! I’m super excited to try this at home now!
Congrats everyone! If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the “Grab A Button” tab at the top of the sidebar!
On to this week’s party!
Just a few guidelines to keep it fun, friendly, and fair:
- Please, no etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc. And no posts you have linked up before, we want to see your new stuff!
- Follow Practically Functional so you never miss a party!
- Help spread the news by grabbing a link party button from the “Grab A Button” tab at the top of the sidebar!
- Comment on at least 2 other posts. We all love new visitors, comments, and link party love!
- HAVE FUN!
I will be featuring a few of my favorite projects each week, so by linking up you are giving me permission to do so.
I will also be pinning my favorite projects and features to my Pinterest boards, so be sure to follow along there to see all the crafty goodness.
Link up any crafts, tutorials, tips and tricks, ideas, recipes, DIY projects (any project really!) that you have been working on recently that you want to share!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 8 Simple And Delicious Cupcake Recipes - April 24, 2014
- The Seedlings Have Sprouted! - April 23, 2014
- 49 Flower Crafts For Spring! - April 22, 2014
- How To Use A Silhouette Cameo: Heat Transfer Vinyl - April 21, 2014
- How To Make Homemade Chapstick - April 19, 2014