No project post today, sorry! I’m leaving for California today (yay for business trips, and bonus points that the home office is only 45 minutes from my parents!) so I’ve been busy preparing for that. I do have posts ready to go up on the normal schedule while I’m out of town though, so make sure to come back on Monday for an awesome craft tutorial!
In the meantime, I have two fun announcements to tide you over until Monday.
First, the little pocket hand warmers I made are on a FABULOUS sale at Rubee Lane today!
Rubee Lane is a fun daily deal site that has great boutique deals every day, and today’s daily deal is my little hand warmers! So if you are still looking for stocking stuffers for anyone on your list this year, these guys are on sale for only $5 per pair! (And they’ll arrive in time for Christmas!)
Deals are only available on Rubee Lane for three days though, so go get them this weekend before the sale ends! (If you missed the sale, you can still find them in my Etsy shop.)
Second, I’m guest posting over at So You Think You’re Crafty today with an adorable Christmas craft! If you want to see the full tutorial for making a tin can snowman, go check it out!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 10 Delicious Summer Berry Recipes! - April 17, 2014
- Simple Backyard Decorating Ideas: Paint A Birdhouse! - April 16, 2014
- Decorate A Watering Can: Boring To Fabulous In Just 10 Minutes! - April 14, 2014
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party – No. 15 - April 11, 2014
- 10 Creative Easter Egg Decorating Ideas - April 10, 2014