Practically Functional: A lifestyle blog for busy moms
Hi there, and welcome!
You might be here because you found a pin on Pinterest about turning a tire into a dog bed, or maybe you googled “homemade grout cleaner” because it’s finally time to deep clean that dirty shower. Or perhaps you’re just looking for any and every tip that might help you keep your sanity while being a busy parent. No matter how you got here, I’m glad you did!
As real-life moms, we have to face a little bit of chaos in our daily lives, and Practically Functional tries to acknowledge that chaos instead of sweeping it under the rug. Even if your house is a mess and you’re wearing yesterday’s sweatpants, you can still be a kickass mama, a creative problem solver, and a maker of awesome things!
Here’s how Practically Functional can help:
- Simple cleaning tips and tricks to make cleaning easier, faster, and all-around less terrible
- Fun DIY and craft projects to give you a creative outlet (bonus, some of them are even kid-friendly so you can keep the kiddos occupied while you get your craft on!)
- Quick and easy home decor ideas and practical organization solutions that make a big impact
- Tried and true parenting advice that actually works
- Real-life stories about parenting struggles to remind you that others are going through the same thing
Practically Functional’s mission:
Practically Functional isn’t about being the perfect Suzy Homemaker; nobody has time for that! I am not an interior decorator, and my house is not clean enough to invite people over right this minute. I can make some delicious slow cooker meals, but if you’re looking for recipes for fancy pastries, this is not the place to find them! But I believe there’s a way to make it all work without losing your mind: a way to get all of the chores done quickly and efficiently and still have time to enjoy hanging out with your family. And it’s Practically Functional’s mission to help!
If that sounds like the kind of thing you want in your life, then you’re in the right place!
P.S. If you want to learn more about me, you can do that here!
Get started by checking out the best of Practically Functional here:
Tips & Tricks:
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Homemade Wassail Recipe In The Slow Cooker - October 16, 2017
- 22 DIY Toddler Halloween Costumes - October 13, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #194 - October 12, 2017
- FREE Green Cleaning Concentrates Kit From Grove Collaborative - October 10, 2017
- Homemade Pumpkin Butter Recipe In The Slow Cooker - October 9, 2017