Welcome to The Fun In Functional, the weekly link party hosted on Practically Functional!
There’s some awesome stuff going on here at Practically Functional this week! First, Silhouette is having a HUGE sale on their cutting machines and specialty media! You can get 10% to 30% off a cutting machine plus get $100 worth of specialty media for free! Check out the details here! And second, I’m giving away a $100 Home Depot gift card this week, so when you’re done browsing around, go enter the giveaway!
If you’re new here, I throw this party once a week on Fridays and it runs through the weekend. It’s a place for you find some inspiration and show off your own creativity. At the bottom of this post you’ll find links to a bunch of awesome projects, recipes, crafts, tutorials, and more; feel free to browse around and visit any of the links that interest you! And if you have something of your own that you want to share, just link it up below!
Last week’s party was a huge success, and a ton of great ideas were linked up! Did you see the round up of 13 spooky Halloween treats that I gathered from last week’s party? If you’re throwing a Halloween party, or if you just want to make some fun spooky treats for yourself and your family, check out these awesome Halloween recipes!
The most popular project from last week’s party was the pumpkin peanut butter dog treats recipe shared on Live Laugh Rowe. I love the idea of homemade dog biscuits! Now we just need a dog!
Now on to this week’s party!
Just a few guidelines to keep it fun, friendly, and fair:
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects! Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Please don’t link up something you’ve shared before: we want to see your new stuff!
- Help spread the news by grabbing a link party button below!
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other posts. We all love new visitors, comments, and link party love!
- HAVE FUN!
I will be featuring a few of my favorite projects each week on the blog and sharing projects on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, and Pinterest throughout the week, so be sure to follow along to see all the crafty goodness!
By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to feature or share them by using an image along with a link back to you. Also, I will send out a quick email reminder to everyone who has linked up once the party is live each week. If you no longer want to receive those reminders, just unsubscribe!
Please support the blogging community by clicking on any links that interest you and visiting the blog behind the idea. Your visits are important to the bloggers who share their work here! If you link up to the party this week, please visit and comment on a few other blogs as well. There’s no downside to networking with other bloggers and finding new ideas!
Link up any crafts, tutorials, tips and tricks, ideas, recipes, DIY projects (any project really!) you have worked on recently that you want to share!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 10 Delicious Summer Berry Recipes! - April 17, 2014
- Simple Backyard Decorating Ideas: Paint A Birdhouse! - April 16, 2014
- Decorate A Watering Can: Boring To Fabulous In Just 10 Minutes! - April 14, 2014
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party – No. 15 - April 11, 2014
- 10 Creative Easter Egg Decorating Ideas - April 10, 2014