Welcome to Creativity Unleashed!
Have you heard the awesome news? In case you missed it on Facebook, we put an offer down on a house this week, and it was accepted! So now comes the busy part of all the closing inspections and paperwork, but if all goes well we’ll be homeowners in about six weeks!!!
If you’re new here, Creativity Unleashed is a place for you find some inspiration and show off your own creativity! The party starts Fridays at 7am EST and runs through the weekend. It’s hosted by Practically Functional, Shaken Together, One Project Closer, and The Bold Abode, and you only have to link up once to be seen on all four blogs! That’s four times the exposure for each of your projects!
Did you see the features from last week’s party?! I featured 23 DIY makeovers that range from simple crafts to furniture, even entire rooms; so whatever level of project you’re looking for to freshen things up, you can find it in that post!
The most popular project from last week’s party was Ten Easy IKEA Hacks shared on DesignDreams By Anne. Gotta love how versatile that IKEA furniture is, and I love all the makeovers she did!
In case you missed any of the awesome stuff that happened on our blogs this week, here are some highlights!
Link up your projects below! I’m so excited to see what you’ve been working on this week! Remember, if you link up at one blog, your link will be seen in the parties from all four blogs! Each co-host will pick their own favorite projects to feature next week. Come back Thursday to see if you’ve been featured on Practically Functional, and don’t forget to visit Shaken Together, One Project Closer, and The Bold Abode to see the features they chose. And remember, please visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party, plus any others that catch your eye!
Creativity Unleashed Guidelines:
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your newest projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared before.
- Grab a party button below or link back with a text link.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party, in addition to any others that catch your eye.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs. Images will always be featured with proper credit and a link back.
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Use A Silhouette Cameo: Heat Transfer Vinyl - April 21, 2014
- How To Make Homemade Chapstick - April 19, 2014
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party – No. 16 - April 18, 2014
- 10 Delicious Summer Berry Recipes! - April 17, 2014
- Simple Backyard Decorating Ideas: Paint A Birdhouse! - April 16, 2014