Welcome to Creativity Unleashed!
I’m super excited to be bringing you this brand new, awesome link party today! And to celebrate, we’re kicking things off with a $50 Amazon gift card giveaway! The details on that are below, so after you browse through these creative ideas and share your own recent projects, don’t forget to enter the giveaway!
If you’re new here, Creativity Unleashed is a place for you find some inspiration and show off your own creativity! The party starts Fridays at 7am EST and runs through the weekend. It’s hosted by Practically Functional, Shaken Together, One Project Closer, and The Bold Abode, and you only have to link up once to be seen on all four blogs! That’s four times the exposure for each of your projects!
In case you missed any of the awesome stuff that happened on our blogs this week, here are some highlights!
1. 16 Small Space Decorating Ideas from Practically Functional
2. How To Organize Your Calendar With Washi Tape from Shaken Together
3. Homemade Teacher Gifts: Easy Wood Sign Tutorial from OPC’s The Better Half
4. Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Muffins from The Bold Abode
$50 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!
The giveaway is open to residents of the US and Canada that are 18 years of age or older. Just click on each entry in the Rafflecopter widget below, follow the instructions, and then click the giant green button to submit your entry! Good luck!
And now that you’ve entered the giveaway, link up your projects below! I’m so excited to see what you’ve been working on this week! Remember, if you link up at one blog, your link will be seen in the parties from all four blogs! Each co-host will pick their own favorite projects to feature next week. Come back Thursday to see if you’ve been featured on Practically Functional, and don’t forget to visit Shaken Together, One Project Closer, and The Bold Abode to see the features they chose. And remember, please visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party, plus any others that catch your eye!
Creativity Unleashed Guidelines:
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your newest projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared before.
- Grab a party button below or link back with a text link.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party, in addition to any others that catch your eye.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs. Images will always be featured with proper credit and a link back.