This is an easy cookie to make for the holidays or any time of year. You can use ANY packaged cake mix.
Cool Whip Cookies
- 1 8 ounce container cool whip, use the whole tub
- 1 egg
- 1 16.25 box Lemon Supreme Cake mix*
- 6 Tbsp flour
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Beat the cool whip and the egg together. Add the cake mix and flour and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Add the confectioners sugar to a large plate.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls into the confectioners’ sugar and roll to coat. The dough before rolling will be sticky.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. The bottoms should be golden brown.
- Do not keep in the oven because you think these are not done – they are! They will harden up as they sit on the sheets. Usually takes about 3- 5 minutes.
Want to share this recipe with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
If you liked this recipe, check out these other simple recipes!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Creativity Unleashed #195 - October 19, 2017
- Homemade Wassail Recipe In The Slow Cooker - October 16, 2017
- 22 DIY Toddler Halloween Costumes - October 13, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #194 - October 12, 2017
- FREE Green Cleaning Concentrates Kit From Grove Collaborative - October 10, 2017